DomOnTheGo is the new adventure travel blog highlighting the journeys experienced, destinations visited and connections made on some of the coolest adventures around the world. Dom shares these adventures with an ever-growing audience through first-hand stories, videos and photography which aims to inspire others to create adventures of their own.
DomOnTheGo also provides its readers with adventure travel tips, destination reccomendations, transportation & accomodation options, tour company experiences and favorite outdoor gear and clothing.
DomOnTheGo continues to show substantial movement across online industry standards metrics. Below you will find a snapshot of DomOnTheGo’s exciting growth over the last six months. (Updated Jan 2018).
//SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS
Dom regularly provides 10,000+ readers and 5,000+ social media followers with adventure travel tips, destination recommendations, transportation & accommodation options, tour company experiences and favourite outdoor gear and clothing.
DomOnTheGo’s audience consists of highly educated Men (65%) and women (35%) of which 72% are between the ages of 25 and 44.
DomOnTheGo has been read by users across 93 countries. A majority of loyal readers are based in the United States (28%), United Kingdom (23%), Australia (5%) and Germany (4%). (Source: Google Analytics).
For more information on my reach, demographics and what I can bring to your project, GET IN TOUCH.
Dominic works with adventure brands to help them achieve their goals while focusing on bringing value to loyal DomOnTheGo readers. Brands have the opportunity to leverage Dominic’s sense of adventure, authority and expertise to promote messages to a growing and engaged audience.
//MEDIA & PRESS
Be sure to check out DomOnTheGo Press & Media features:
- OUT Adventures – Interview – Chatting with Out Adventurer Dominic Gramatte
- The Drum – Brazil World Cup & Digital Marketing Series – Part 1: The view from Brazil: How the World Cup advertising battle is playing out on the ground
- The Drum – Brazil World Cup & Digital Marketing Series – Part 2: World Cup 2014: Our man in the Amazon on the brands winning in Brazil
- The Drum – Brazil World Cup & Digital Marketing Series – Part 3: The World Cup: A huge global spectacle with an intriguingly local marketing flavour
- The Drum – Brazil World Cup & Digital Marketing Series Part 4: World Cup 2014: The marketing hits and misses from the most hyped tournament ever
- The Digital Marketing Blog – Podcast – Understanding Attribution
- Eye For Travel – An intelligent business: understanding the conversion path for an online booking
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE ADVENTURE
Subscribe today and receive DomOnTheGo posts, special offers and adventure updates straight to your inbox.